Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dragonfly

I recently moved to the area and I have driven past this restaurant many times. I looked up reviews on Yelp and the reviews were mostly positive but I don't have divine trust in yelp so I walked in with low expectations.

The place is ugly and I mean ugly. There are mushrooms on the ceiling...like mushrooms bro. There was also a filthy aquarium smack in the center of the restaurant with one scared and lonely fish swimming around in there! Poor guy. The scene was mostly young people in their 20's.

Mongolian Sizzling Beef
Our waiter was very...interesting. I ordered the Dragonfish Roll and my boyfriend ordered the Mongolian Sizzling Beef. Once again, my expectations were very low but once the food came out I was pleasantly surprised. The roll was pretty tasty. I also tasted the beef and I loved it. Very juicy and nicely seasoned. Usually I don't even like beef. Although I enjoyed both dishes my verdict is still up on this place. I will have to go back and try more dishes. Update to follow.

Dragonfish Roll

                                                                 Dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment