Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fornos of Spain Restaurant

I have been going to eat at Spain's Restaurant since I was little. I love their food! The location is very convenient, right near Newark Penn Station, and the restaurant has their own  private parking lot. Spain's is fairly upscale in terms of service and atmosphere but it is acceptable to come wearing anything from jeans to a suit. I would come here for lunch or an early dinner when it's not too crowded. The menu mainly consists of sea food and traditional Portuguese dishes.

The Paella
The paella was very good but the rice was dry and could use lemon juice or sauce of some sort. The dish would be perfect with more scallops and lobster as well.

The Lobster
Lobster in Clam Sauce
The lobster was delicious. For $30 you get a pot of 5 or 6 whole lobsters with a creamy clam sauce and a full plate of yellow rice. I died.

Tartufo
The tartufo was not the best I've ever had but still very good. For the price I was satisfied.



                                                          Fornos of Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment