Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory

I have been to the Cheesecake Factory many times for birthdays and graduations but every time I went I was never impressed by the quality of the meals. I wrote off the cheesecake factory as another Applebees or Fridays. One of those cheap chain restaurants with mediocre food.

Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken 

The Cheesecake Factory I go to is attached to the Willowbrook mall. After a long day of shopping I resorted to the Cheesecake Factory due to it's convenient location. It was a Saturday night so the wait was 45 minutes. Unfortunately there is no seating in the wait area besides the bar which was packed. We stood around looking at the variety of cheesecakes behind the display case. After the long wait, I ordered the Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken. My entire opinion of the Cheesecake factory changed when I took my first bite. This dish is the definition of comfort food. The chicken is covered in a delicious lemon marinade that makes the dish truly savory. The chicken is flavorful and juicy. The carrots are nicely seasoned and cooked to perfection. One bite of the mash potatoes and I died. 

Turkey Burger

I was told that the grilled turkey burger was delicious as well.

Chicken Madeira

  The Chicken Madeira was amazing. The chicken dishes must be their specialty. 


For dessert I ordered the vanilla bean cheesecake. It was frozen in the center and lacked flavor. I have never enjoyed the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It's like a Crumbs cupcake situation where the cake looks good but underwhelms in the taste department. 

                                                      Cheesecake Factory

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say I agree with you that they must specialize in chicken dishes because everytime I got a beef dish it was always under done. Like the time I was served a raw burger. However, I love their cheesecakes so much. You have to have their Hershey Bar one or the Kahlua. Even the Banana is amazing!!!! I was wondering how the Turkey Burger tasted. I've wanted to try it because I love turkey burgers usually but I know it's made a little different with veggies at Cheesecake Factory!

    Happy Blogging!
    Annamaria

    Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete